Health Field Officer with Pharmacist background/ fixed term contract
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. It takes action in response to emergencies and at the same time promotes respect for international humanitarian law and its implementation in national law.
Your Job (specific and general activities)
- Responsible for the following up health emergency stock and act as a Legal Pharmacist within the ICRC Gaza sub delegation.
- Responsible for Minister of Health Drugs and Disposable monitoring, including liaison with Central Medical and Drugs Store MoH representatives.
- Liaises and maintains professional relationships with key interlocutors within the MoH.
- Assists with all operational activities regarding to workshop organization, monitor expenditure and administration formalities, monitor and keep record of activities implementation.
- Assists the Vascular Surgeon during his missions in organizing, facilitating, and ensure all requirement for the implementation of the ICRC vascular surgical training program are fulfilled.
- Monitors the media especially related to health topics and activities and ensures this information is shared accordingly.
- Ensures proper management of information collected and produces the subsequent reports.
- Contributes to the development of the Result Based Management tools for the activities of the program, been the responsible for the Medical Activity Database.
Your Profile (skills & experience required)
University degree in Pharmacy (Licensed Pharmacist)
3 – 5 year work experience in a similar field mentioned above preferably with NGOs and INGOs
Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Good computer skills
Good team work skills
Good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment
Good analytical skills
Health Field Officer /Pharmacist
آخر موعد للتقديم
23 – Apr – 2018
ICRC Gaza Sub Delegation, Al-Rimal Shuhada St. 56/706, Gaza, Tel: 08-2822644 / Fax: 08-2828884
Attn. Fabrice EDOUARD, Administrator
Deadline to submit your application: 23 April 2018, 4 pm
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
NOTE: *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
* Complete CV’s will be kept within the ICRC archive for one year only
* The ICRC strongly encourages individuals with disability who fulfil the basic requirements to apply