Mada Al-Arab is a Palestinian company specialized in the telecommunication and internet providing fields.
Mada is looking to fill a “System Administrator” job position.
– Supporting Linux and UNIX servers.
– Configure, maintain, and administer all Linux/Unix servers web servers, mail servers, DNS
servers, Database Servers other shared hosting services (Cpanel).
– Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux servers both physical and virtual
– Perform day-to-day administration including operating system troubleshooting, disk management,
backup and recovery, -patching and light application administration
– Create and maintain procedures to improve and automate manual processes
– Maintain a secure and compliant infrastructure
– Work on multiple activities and projects as a project team member, or as a project leader and
ensure the project milestones are met
– Participate in an on-call rotation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree required (or equivalent experience), preferably in computer
science, electrical engineering or information systems
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
آخر موعد للتقديم
28 – Apr – 2018
رام الله والبيرة
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
At Mada ISP, we enable our staff to adjust their high sights and burn their tracks. This is where success and future growth are truly the result of your accomplishments. Our teams are composed of enthusiastic individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit and firm commitment to the customer can take you and your professional career to new places.
If you see yourself a good fit for the position click “Here” to apply for the job.