- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
- Career growth and development opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals (managers and above) to join our audit department. To be involved in providing auditing services to our portfolio of international and local clients. And to be responsible for the execution of the BDO risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. In addition, he will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manages project financials, including budgets, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- CPA qualification.
- 6+ years of external audit experience, in international audit firms.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
REMUNERATION: Based on company’s remuneration scheme.
آخر موعد للتقديم
30 – Sep – 2018
رام الله والبيرة
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: all interested and qualified candidates are invited to send CV’s to [email protected].
No later than 30 September, 2018