Contract Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15-3-2018
About the Role:
We are looking for a sales engineer to join our team in providing our customers the appropriate solutions by configuring and pricing our available line of medical equipment products, maintaining good customer relations and developing procedures to achieve customer satisfaction.
– Learn the technical and clinical details concerning our available offered products to enable you offer our customer the appropriate solutions.
– Develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
– Generate high-quality sales leads through quotation and tendering and follow up after submission.
– Communicate with our manufacturing international partners on pricing, sales arguments, product positioning, products updates & warranty claims
– Analyzing costs and sales through Working with the procurement & sales team in evaluating medical equipment bids.
– Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions with the supervisor and management
– Manage and prepare reports on sales leads on quarterly basis
– Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
– Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment if required
– Respond to and follow up on requested customer support calls.
– Perform any other tasks required and specified by the supervisor and management
– BSc degree biomedical engineering.
– One to three years experience in medical equipment sales and marketing is preferable.
– Excellent language skills in both English and Arabic; reading, writing and reporting skills.
– Patience and self-motivation
– Eager to learn and develop
– Strong teamwork and networking skills
– Good knowledge of computer (MS Office and AutoCAD)
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, integrity and ability to work with complex teams.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
– Commitment to providing quality results and services.
– Flexible to travel.
– Driving license (with car is preference)
Biomedical Sales Engineer
آخر موعد للتقديم
05 – Apr – 2018
القدس, رام الله والبيرة
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to submit their CV online through Apply Now button below
no later than 15-3-2018