Title: Business Development officer ( 3 positions)
Unit: Near East Foundation in West Bank
Reports to: Senior program manager
Location: Nablus, West Bank- 2 positions at the north area- Nablus office and one at the south Area (Bethlehem and Hebron)
The Near East Foundation (NEF) is seeking qualified Female candidates for Business Development Officers ( 3 positions) to be based in Nablus , Bethlehem and Hebron – West Bank.
For over 100 years, NEF has worked to build more sustainable, prosperous, and inclusive communities in the Middle East and Africa through education, governance, and economic development initiatives. NEF’s work is organized around three program areas: Peace building through Economic Cooperation, Microenterprise Women Businesses’ Development, and Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management.
Position Description/ SUMMARY OF POSITION
The three position will be hired for the GROW project- Generating Revenue Opportunities for Women and Youth in the West Bank (GROW) -is a project funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and implemented by Near East Foundation and CowaterSogema. It aims to enhance economic empowerment and increase prosperity for low-income women and female youth in the West Bank. The project will be implemented over four years (2018-2022) in the West Bank.
Two of the Business Development officer positions will be based on Nablus- NEF office and one position will be based on Bethlehem.
The Business development officers will be responsible for the overall coordination of the project activities set in the approved action plan under the direct supervision of the project senior manager. The officers will carry out all planned activities in an effective and timely manner. In addition to that, they will ensure that the project implementation is according to the milestones set in the approved action plan and required quality criteria.
- Coordination: Follow day to day implementations of project activities at the sites:
- Preparing and organizing for the workshops, training, coaching sessions, per- net workings, project’s activities and meetings.
- Participating in the training, coaching and mentoring for the women participants.
- Assist in the evaluation processes and reporting.
- Coordinates between the NEF and the women beneficiaries
- Attend meetings and represent the NEF / Grow Project at the Areas.
- Project’s implantations:
- Ensure the proper implementation of the project’s phases and activities at the areas.
- Contribute to project beneficiaries’ recruitment, business plan evaluations, and project’s selections.
- Conduct business plan development coaching sessions for the beneficiaries.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with beneficiary to achieve business’s establishment and business’s expansion goals.
- Facilitate the coaching, per networking, and exchange visits activities for the project beneficiaries.
- Filing and documentation of all project’s related documents and data.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits the field to ensure the quality of implemented plans at the businesses.
- Reporting: coordination with and reporting to project manager.
- Prepare periodic narrative and analytical reports on the project achieved activities and progress which show the project’s implementations and achievements at the fields to the project manager.
- Prepare and write the project success stories.
- Technical support:
- Follow up and provide technical supports at the sites to ensure provision of business skills training and BDS support to target women.
- Facilitate knowledge building and information sharing in related to both the knowledge outputs of the project , Business skills training and BDS supports.
Business Development Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم
10 – Sep – 2018
الخليل, بيت لحم, نابلس
Please apply by sending to [email protected] the following documents:
- Cover letter outlining all relevant experience
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of three references (including one from current, or most recent, employer)
Application deadline: 10, September 2018
Subject line: BD officer-Grow
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Near East Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.