The Jerusalem Princess Basma Centre is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Jerusalem serving children with disabilities in the field of rehabilitation and education, and is recruiting for the following position:
– At least 2 years of communication and media / public relations work experience.
– Work experience and training on children’s rights, rights of people with
disabilities and communications.
– University degree in journalism or information/communications or related field.
– Sound knowledge of publishing, design and printing process and related
information and communications technologies.
– English and Arabic are essential (and other relevant language), both in speech
– Ability to work in a team, both as leader and participant.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to manage different and multiple tasks and to deliver in a short period of
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
For the full job description please visit our website www.basma-centre.org/vacancies
آخر موعد للتقديم
20 – Feb – 2019
Interested candidates are requested to send a covering letter and CV by email only to: [email protected] indicating the position they are applying for in the email subject line.
The deadline for application is 20/02/2019.
Applications received after the above-mentioned date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.