The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem, is seeking qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position:
- The candidate will support the development, implementation and management of research and analytical work on social and economic issues in the West Bank and in Gaza under the direction of the Economic Security Coordinator.
- She/he will provide strong support for the data collection and analysis of household survey on multidimensional poverty, vulnerability, social protection and cash transfer schemes.
- The candidate will update and complete Economic Analysis on identified topics and present the results to Donor Agencies, Embassies, National/International Organizations, Civil Society, etc.
- She/he will identify, design, implement, monitor and evaluate small interventions in the West Bank in support and coordination with other Departments, Sub-Delegations.
- The candidate is asked to support a team of 7 active colleagues in Gaza in the design of assessment, monitoring, evaluation models for the improvement of the assistance delivered.
Education & professional experience:
- University degree in economics or similar field.
- Three to five years of relevant work experience required; either in a private sector, public sector, or non-profit environment.
- Highly skilled in research and analysis: very strong quantitative, qualitative and analytic skills; keen attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship-building: Confident presenter and public speaker, able to represent OQ at meetings with senior external stakeholders from the public sector, private sector and international donor and diplomatic communities.
- Other: Experience with mapping and data visualization tools is an advantage, as is experience working with IT professionals. Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, share point
Soft Skills required
- Presentable and friendly
- Very Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and quick learner
- Multi-tasker, calm, detail-oriented and organized.
آخر موعد للتقديم
15 – Dec – 2018
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a résumé and a motivation letter, in English, no later than 15 December 2018 to [email protected].