The Business Women Forum (BWF) is a national non-profit association established in 2006, to help “strengthen the role of businesswomen as leaders in the Palestinian economy through advocacy, networking, and the provision of business services”. Since its establishment, BWF’s relevance as a voice for women entrepreneurs within the Palestinian business community has increased substantially through designing and implementing a series of targeted interventions.
BWF is implementing 2 years project “Tubas Rural Business Opportunities and social innovation- TURBO” where BWF will work to upgrade skills of women entrepreneurs in vulnerable communities of Area C mainly in 19 communities of the Governorate of Tubas. The project aims to encourage permanence in the territory of economic agricultural experiences in 19 communities of the Governorate of Tubas, strengthening their protection, business environment and value chain for an inclusive development.
BWF seeks experienced and committed professional for the following position, located in Ramallah.
Field coordinator: will be reporting directly to programs manager
Full Time Job: 40 hours/week
Based in Ramallah
Estimated time of Work: April 15, 2018
Main Responsibilities is to oversee, coordinate and implement projects activities in order to achieve the desired results within the set time frames and efficiently utilizing the resources available. The field coordinator will be responsible to:
- Coordinate all the field visits and activities.
- Assist management team to select the beneficiaries.
- Maintain direct contacts with partners, beneficiaries, and main stakeholders on implementation progress.
- Ensure the implementation of all project activities.
- Ensure that narrative and financial reporting and other requirements relating to contract management are met in line with donor agreements.
- Prepare weekly plans and other reports required by the programs manager.
- Follow up on monitoring indicators in close collaboration with programs manager.
- Prepare TORs and assist in tender preparations.
- Any other work-related tasks as assigned by the Programs Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in business administration or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in field coordination and working with local communities with a focus on women economic empowerment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Arabic & English).
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet.
- Ability to travel to Tubas to conduct field visits to four main communities (Kardala, Bardala, Ein Al Baida and Al Aqaba). Driving License is a plus.
آخر موعد للتقديم
28 – Mar – 2018
رام الله والبيرة
Interested individuals should submit their CVs to the email address [email protected] titled Field Coordinator Vacancy.
Deadline for submitting applications is Wednesday March 28, 2018. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.