The submittal deadline for the below position has been extended to Friday April 13th @ 12:00 PM (Palestine Time) due to administrative reasons
Gender Equality Advisor for Field Support Services Project (FSSP)
West Bank and Gaza
Background: Canada maintains a significant development assistance program for Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza. The program is focused on improving economic opportunities, building a law-based peaceful society, and delivering humanitarian assistance to those most in need. To help deliver this program, the Government of Canada has contracted Trigon Associates (Trigon), an engineering, consulting and management firm, to manage the FSSP. Trigon’s responsibilities include the recruitment of technical specialists in various sectors (i.e., gender equality, environment, humanitarian assistance, etc). Trigon is currently seeking to hire a Gender Equality Advisor for the FSSP.
The Advisor will be required to work remotely and to attend meetings whenever required. The Advisor will travel for business within the West Bank & Gaza for the purpose of carrying out the duties of the assignment. The advisor is expected to provide his daily fees history for the last three years and the desired daily rate compensation.
Submittal Requirements: Candidates are required to submit the following documents to be considered:
- Letter of motivation outlining how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional background fit with the position requirements (maximum one page). Attach at least two (2) clear examples of past work in a similar role.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing relevant skills and experience including (3) three contactable references and their recent contact information.
- Daily fees history for the last three years and the desired daily rate compensation.
- Highly-ranked candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Attach at least two (2) clear examples of past work in a similar role
Application: Interested candidates are requested to obtain a copy of the Terms of Reference by contacting the FSSP Project Coordinator via email at [email protected] with a copy to the FSSP Project Manager at [email protected].
Gender Equality Advisor
آخر موعد للتقديم
13 – Apr – 2018
رام الله والبيرة, قطاع غزة
Questions regarding this submittal shall be submitted also to Project Coordinator no later than April 9th 2018.
Submittal Deadline: All submittals shall be addressed to Project Coordinator [email protected] electronically, in PDF format, received via email by 13th of April 2018 at 12:00 PM (Palestine Time). Submittals received after this deadline will be disregarded.
Trigon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.