Quotation No. 13.2018
Technical Training in ICT Occupations:
Graphic Design, Mobile Applications and Web Applications
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced consultant, within the following conditions:
Duration: During April and May 2018
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
The consultant should have the following qualifications and experience:
- BA degree in ICT /Computer engineering, specialization in each of the three occupations will be an asset.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience delivering technical training in ICT field.
- Proven experienced in latest updates in ICT sector regionally and internationally.
- Relevant work experience in the field of demand-driven TVET reform is an advantage.
- A high level of proficiency/fluency in spoken and written English.
- Have good organizational, report writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
ICT Technical Consultant
آخر موعد للتقديم
09 – Apr – 2018
- Interested consultants are invited to download the attached Terms of Reference (ToR) that include a detailed description of the Task.
- Interested consultants are requested to submit their technical proposal and financial offers, each in a separate sealed envelope to IRPAL-Gaza office. No financial information shall be contained in the technical proposal envelope, that is by 09 April 2018 (01:30 pm at the latest) to IRPAL Gaza office –Gaza City Al-Dawli 2 building 26A Medhat Al-Wahidi st.
- Following submission, IRPAL may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- For any issues relating to the quotation or its contents please email directly to [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.