PURPOSE & OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Director of Program & Operation, the post holder will be responsible for maintaining, coordinating and carrying out the M&E activities and operations, including data collection, analysis and reporting.
S/he shall provide support in the preparation of progress reports, designing of new project and interventions.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all projects’ activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output; and output towards achieving the outcomes.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the projects’ success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Provide feedback to the management on project strategies and progress;
- Suggest strategies to the QADER’s Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the interventions by identifying bottlenecks in completing activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Provide support to the projects coordinators/officers for preparing monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress reports to QADER’s management, partners and donors as requested.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to QADER management, partners and donors.
- Participate in annual reviews and planning workshops and assist in preparing relevant reports;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of QADER’s interventions;
- Assist the QADER’s staff with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use;
- Perform other duties as required;
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, social sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in M&E activities in NGOs.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
- Experience with evidence based monitoring and capacity development.
- Statistical command and experience with data collection processes.
- Knowledge of different monitoring tools (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Familiar with reviewing results frameworks and indicators.
- Excellent written and oral command of English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Ability to work under pressure.
آخر موعد للتقديم
05 – Apr – 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CVs/Resumes in addition to a cover letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) to [email protected].
Please indicate in the subject line “M&E Officer”
Deadline for applications: 05 April 2018
Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply for this position. QADER for Community Development is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.