For an Anticipated Project in Gaza
The NGO Development Center (NDC) is a non-profit Palestinian organization whose main function is to empower non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to respond to the needs of the poor and marginalized in the West Bank and Gaza. In line with NDC’s mandate, NDC is currently recruiting the following fulltime/part-time positions to be based at its office in Gaza Strip. All positions will report to Gaza Program Manager.
Position: Researcher/ community analyst (1)
Major Responsibilities / Education and Experience
- a Master’s degree in Social Sciences/ development studies /Public Policy or related fields with supervised academic thesis work;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in conducting researches need assessment, and community studies are required
- Published/unpublished research, studies, and reports
- Knowledge of research methodologies and techniques
- Previous experience and familiarity with municipal and infrastructure projects are required.
- Demonstrated the ability to work with teams and supervise junior colleagues
- Possess strong analytical, communication, reporting and people management skills, as well as solid mediating and consensus building skills.
- Action plans, update the communities’ priorities and engage LGU.
- Familiar with the Palestinian culture, traditions, and values across the different regions of the country.
Researcher/ community analyst
آخر موعد للتقديم
21 – Mar – 2018
دوام كامل ودوام جزئي
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to
with the position title in the subject line no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.ndc.ps/job-vacancy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.