QED Group LLC, a US based corporation, is dedicated to making meaningful and lasting change and program improvement through monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management and learning, sustainable investing, and technical delivery. QED is implementing a five-year Performance Monitoring and Evaluation project in the West Bank and seeks resumes form qualified Palestinian candidates to serve as short term performance evaluation team leaders to lead and implement evaluations and assessments under three different sectors that are related to:
- Justice/Rule of Law, Democracy and Governance.
- Health with focus on Information Systems, Capacity Strengthening and Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Financial Management at Local Government Level.
Interested candidates should bring at least 10 years of experience conducting evaluations and assessments in the above mentioned sectors. S/he must also have experience in designing evaluations and working protocols, leading data collection teams, analyzing data and summarizing findings, as well excellent interpersonal relations and professional writing skills to compile and produce solid evaluation/assessment reports in English. Candidates should bring strong leadership and management skills and are able to apply generally accepted evaluation best practices. Previous experience in conducting evaluations in the West Bank or Middle East region is highly desirable. A relevant Master’s degree is highly preferred.
Other required competencies include:
- Professional experience in evaluation/research design, applying mixed research/evaluation methods and evaluation/assessment and preferably in international development;
- Demonstrated experience in social science research and basic statistics, including strong data visualization skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in qualitative and quantitative research design;
- Demonstrated experience in development of survey instruments, structured and semi-structured interview protocols and/or observation tools;
- Demonstrated experience in the collection and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, especially surveys and key informant and group interviews;
- Demonstrated experience using statistical software for analyzing quantitative data;
- Demonstrated experience in content analysis and other qualitative data analysis methods;
- Prior experience evaluating donor-funded international development projects required.
Performance Evaluation & Assessment Team Leaders
آخر موعد للتقديم
30 – Apr – 2018
رام الله والبيرة
تنفيذي أول (رئيس مجلس إدارة،مدير)
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and apply online through Apply Now button below
The deadline for applying is Saturday April 30, 2018.