The Pragma Corporation seeks a Procurement Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Accelerated Competitiveness for Enterprises (ACE) Project. The project will aim to increase private sector-led economic growth in West Bank-Gaza, though increased competitiveness of targeted sectors and through improvements in the business and investment enabling environment. The Procurement/Compliance Manager must be responsible for managing and executing procurement and grants, overseeing finance, accounting, and ensuring compliance with USAID rules, regulations and procedures under the Contract.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant field. In circumstances where a candidate possesses exceptional relevant experience but lacks a graduate degree (defined as a minimum of 5 years of experience), exceptional relevant post-education experience will be considered.
- Three to five years-experience managing grants programs and procurement transactions in a development context.
- Three to five years- experience in ensuring compliance under large complex development programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and track record pertaining to procurement and grants administration under donor assistance programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- Arabic is highly desirable.
آخر موعد للتقديم
27 – Apr – 2018
قطاع غزة, رام الله والبيرة
If interested and qualified for the position, please send your resume to: [email protected] . Please include “Procurement Manager, West Bank-Gaza” in the subject line of your email.