As a Production Manager you will lead one of the most important roles in Kitab Sawti. Your goal will be to build and implement a world-class production process. You will be responsible for the development of the production processes for Arabic audiobooks in world-class quality, as well as building the team. There is a lot of coordination involved, therefore, the processes you develop and the people you hire are your number 1 priority.
▪ Building and leading an audiobook production process in world-class quality.
▪ Coordinating the audiobook production with several production units in different countries all over MENA (there is a lot of coordination to be done so a solid and scalable process is the first priority, then the rest follows).
▪ Building up and managing the production team including the recruitment of narrators, producers and any necessary resources.
▪ Managing the overall business administration, resources, interaction and workflow.
▪ Building up a professional business culture, where roles and resources work smoothly in harmony, and most professionally, basically a beehive.
▪ Assessing production approaches, their viability, creating estimates and comparing them to actuals, learning from experience is a must-have trait.
▪ Developing and sharing best practices on a regional level.
▪ You are very structured in your approach, with a passion to set up and follow processes.
▪ You know the Arabic language and its grammar very well and are fluent in English.
▪ You are a people’s manager who can handle different kinds of personalities and is able to lead them towards the provision of an excellent service.
▪ Bachelor degree or equivalent, with proven academic excellence.
▪ Proven entrepreneurial skills and a strong understanding of the start-up mentality.
▪ Strong analytic skills, structured problem-solving mentality and communication skills are essential.
▪ Experienced in building and leading a team
▪ Positive can-do attitude, self-motivation, and an urgency response are essential.
▪ 100% execution and result-oriented.
▪ Experience in the field of audio production is a preference, however, you should always be a proactive learner and a self-leader.
▪ Experience in the field of Dubbing, Voice Overs, Project Management are also a preference.
What you can expect from us:
▪ Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs that will give you insights about all relevant aspects of building a successful company.
▪ Work in a flat, modern, yet professional organisation with no bureaucracy, where trust is its most important trait.
▪ Work in a fast-paced environment, where the time between decision and action is very little.
▪ The opportunity of contributing in the building of the Arabic audiobook market, a global business, a meaningful network and a vast source of experience
▪ Competitive compensation
آخر موعد للتقديم
30 – Sep – 2018
رام الله والبيرة, نابلس
To apply for this role, please send your CV to: