ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Project Coordinator (DANIDA) for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location is Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
About the position: The Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall administrative and financial management of ActionAid Palestine (CIV) Civil Society Program in partnership with ActionAid Denmark and funded by the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA).
The key responsibilities for this position will be as follows:
- Ensure effective implementation of the Program activities as per the SPA operational plan and budget and in line with the Program Design Document and Critical Pathway.
- Lead the development of annual plans and budgets, and monthly financial plan together with projected spending and monitor progress against this plan closely.
- Control expenditure and disbursement to ensure compliance with AAP financial policy and procedures, Track and monitor project budget and expenditure, Approve expenditure after necessary procedures.
- Ensure that narrative and financial monthly progress reports are submitted on time to the Head of Programs.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the field and ensure all forms of monitoring are documented.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders and partners at local, subnational and national levels.
- Lead the development of an effective monitoring, evaluation & learning (MEL) plan in line with overall logical framework matrix and with the guidance and support of the Head of Program.
- Partnership Relationship management and Networking: Support Partner appraisal and selection process, the development of MOUs, to strengthen capacity and support partners to practice HRBA, women’s and youth leadership and accountability to communities, in addition to Build capacity of partners to develop projects that effectively lead to longer term programmes
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, Development Studies or Management. Master’s Degree in any relevant social sciences discipline from a recognized institution is an asset.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a multi-culture working environment
- In-depth understanding of Human Rights Based Approach and women’s rights with practical evidence of experience
- Strong leadership and management capacity
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Travel frequently within Palestine.
آخر موعد للتقديم
02 – Apr – 2018
ILS 84,508.00 to ILS 102,762.0
Indicative salary range: ILS 84,508.00 to ILS 102,762.00 gross per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 2nd April 2018 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.