The Pragma Corporation seeks a Senior Business Advisor for the anticipated USAID-funded Accelerated Competitiveness for Enterprises (ACE) Project. The project will aim to increase private sector-led economic growth in West Bank-Gaza, though increased competitiveness of targeted sectors and through improvements in the business and investment enabling environment. The Senior Business Advisor is in charge of developing a market-based strategy to achieve results for the entire project and demonstrating that the contractor’s role is to improve the competitiveness of the WBG private sector. The Senior Business Advisor is expected to carry out technical analysis on business competitiveness constraints as well as working with the private sector to identify solutions to overcome them. S/he is required to work with stakeholders inside and outside the project to ensure a market-based approach to achieve desired development results. S/he must have technical expertise in private sector development and experience in designing and leading assessments and interventions in the promotion, development, and expansion of the private sector at the firm and sector levels.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate degree in a field relevant to private sector development. In circumstances where a candidate possesses exceptional relevant experience but lacks a graduate degree (defined as a minimum of 10 years of experience), exceptional relevant post-education experience will be considered.
- Ten years of relevant market-driven private sector experience in the role of managing, developing, and deploying innovations and efficiencies in businesses with demonstrated results in helping firms expand, at least three years in an international developing country context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- The ability to conduct business in Arabic is desirable.
- Previous work experience in the West Bank and Gaza or the Middle East is desirable.
Senior Business Advisor
آخر موعد للتقديم
25 – Apr – 2018
رام الله والبيرة, قطاع غزة
If interested and qualified for the position, please send your resume to: [email protected] . Please include “Senior Business Advisor, West Bank-Gaza” in the subject line of your email.