Massar International, a leading investment company headquartered in Rawabi, is seeking to hire a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to manage and develop the financial well-being of the group by supervising the financial, accounting, audit and fiscal aspects of the group’s operations. The CFO will be responsible for the group-wide financial management of Massar’s 30+ subsidiaries by overseeing reporting, monitoring, analysis, and the implementation of financial controls. In addition, the CFO’s responsibility will extend to managing and maintaining relationships with local and international financial institutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, recommending and monitoring the group’s operating and financial budget that support the group’s long-term strategy.
- Create, implement, coordinate and evaluate the financial controls of the group.
- Keep the board aware of the financial position and financial development of the group.
- Develop an appropriate set of KPIs to monitor the financial performance of the group.
- Lead, manage and mentor personnel working on financial, accounting, reporting and analysis.
- Oversee and monitor the group’s financial position with regards to banking and financing activities.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies. Produce all tax documentation as required.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the group’s wide procurement procedures.
- Coordinate the preparation of the group’s financial statements.
- Assisting audit committees, external and internal auditors in performing their duties and responsibilities.
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in timely manner, recommend and implement hedging strategies and arrangements.
- In cooperation with legal advisors, manage and review the group’s contractual agreements, covenants, and ensure compliance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields. MBA is preferred.
- Professional accounting designation (CA. CFA or CPA)
- 12+ years’ experience in similar managerial positions.
- Advanced computer skills, proficiency in MS office. Proficiency and familiarity with ERP systems.
- Knowledge in business law is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Proficiency in English language. Both oral and written.
Chief Financial Officer CFO
آخر موعد للتقديم
12 – Jun – 2019
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to:
no later than Wednesday June 12, 2019.